<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 21, 2004

howdy y'all!!! i can honestly say that today was much better than yesterday, adn tommorrow promises blue skies also {those are figurative blue skies}.
so drama this morning went well. it seems that i do the same thing everytime i come on, i go into a group, sing, move, sing, get offstage. the only exception to that is when im the bishop, i like that part better than my other ones. But meh, it was still rehearsal, and i love the empty chairs and empty tables song, its soo sad. i love sad songs. I want to make a cd, that is all sad songs, that i can listen to in the dark, on my bed, and love them. hmmm on second thought, ill wait for someone else to do it. If u plan on doing it lemme know in a "holla back". i would greatly appreciate it.
ok so continuing on wit my day. i go up to my grandma's house, get lunch and finish watching "Bambi". i am on a big disney kick for some reason. oh wait i know the reason. I HAVE NO LIFE. sry i almost forgot
so then after that i wanted to ball, but Adam was busy napping, and i didtn have brian's number, so i called up liz and we balled at theills for a little while. but i got cold (my hands were, red, green, purple, and orange) stupid circulation. so we played on the playground, which i was way too big for. Then i went into the car, and for some weird reason i let her drive around the parking lot. whatever, she wasnt that bad of a driver. Its all good.
so now im procrastinating about doing my hw, i hate hw. but tommorrow TO THE CITY I GO
im gonna go see the taping of "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" and head down to little italy for some chow. so see everyone on mon!!!

p.s. there were also these 2 little kids at the park, they thought they were tough stuff, but i couldda whipped both their asses in any sport, like they had a foot race,and the mom was like "wow ur so fast" im like this lady is an idiot, they cant be older than 5 and they suck at everything they do, i wish they wouldda challenged me to a race, I WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THEM!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]