<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

HEy there!!! just came back from ballin wit adam adn BRYAN, it was awesome. WE went to the haverstraw rec center. CHARLENE WAS THERE!!! Charlene is soo chill, she said hi to us and everything, so thats why we didnt get beat up. Bryan is madd good, he should really try out for the bball team, he could make point guard. Oh Fronz was there and he said "whats good?" when he saw me, i remember he came wit manny to bob's house, hes soo cool, i wish i knew him better. oh well.
Drama was aight this morning, Danya said that liz was on vacation, so she missed out on rehearsal. All these girls were talking about me and laughing at me when i needed to sing high and it made me want to cry, like seriously want to cry, like hardcore. :'[ and then a bunch of girls were touching me, it was all weird, they were touching my chest adn ass, i didnt really like it, it made me uncomfortable.
The worst part of the day was Freaking Christa was taking pictures on that damn camera phone, i wanted to kill it. She kept taking candid shots and i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE PICTURES OF MYSELF!!!!!! unless i like them, but i didnt, they all sucked and they were doing it while Mr.Roth was talking, and they were bothering me, i didnt like today. Then on top of that some girl said that i sounded like a frog, so i hope that she dies.
All in all DRAMA SUCKED, i quit, dont expect me in it anymore, its more trouble than its worth. Im changing my career options, im turning into a pro bball player, all i need to do is grow 6 inches and im in.
aight hope everyone elses day was better than mine.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]