<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

hey there everyone!!! despite the amount of exclaimation points, im not that excited. All day during drama today i kept getting stuff in my eyes(-19), GOD HOW I HATE GETTING STUFF IN MY EYES!!!! so then i actually hit my high notes today(+) but i wasnt as consistent as i would like to be(-), the stage looks good, even though it is just wood for the time being(+). if u havent figured it out, im scoring my day, if it end up + then i had a good day, - means i had a sucky day. I went up to my grandma's for lunch (+120). I then went to get my oil changed(-2) i saw richard marcus there (-5) , not that i have anything against him, just looking at him doesnt make me happy.
Then off to get an ad from a place that promised us one yesterday (+), get told taht he cant write checks after 3pm when i go at 4:30(-120), my pride hurt on that one.
ohh yeah JONATHON ROTH WAS AT PRACTICE TODAY (+50) the thenardier gang sucks besides me and joefi (-250),
later Stephen came by and gave me the leather jacket, he then helped me bring in a new tv for the cape cod house, and stayed for pizza(+100) yea friends! but then joefi, adam, and kevin go to joefi's house for a movie and i cant go(-145) i did excercise, but that was by myself so it evens out.
so overall my day..............SUCKS!!! i might as well drowned

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]