<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

hey readers. today was aight. a little of a waste of time, very little productivity, but nothing that i could have changed. had drama early {its not really early compared to jumping in a pool at 6:30am but it felt worse bc now that swimming is over my body was ready for a big relaxation break} so i headed out when i realized that my sneakers were still at the school, which is where i left them, so i decided to casually dress in pajama pants and slippers, and then switched to sneakers when i aquired them. all is good, i guess, at this point, then we had to sing. BOY DO WE SUCK. actually we have a lot of talent its just that i miss nick and there is a big gap in my singing heart when he isnt there to give me notes. :( well whats done is done.
I had to watch scott last night so i decided to go to a movie, it was like a date though, bc i had to pay for his sorry ten year old ass, since he cant scrap up some money on his own. so over the river and through the woods to cinema six we go, there was no way in hell i was to attempt the mall on a friday, with scott that is. So we go see "Along Came Polly" which made me feel really lonely. not like i normally feel unlonely, but that on top of a sad excuse for a valentines day makes me wish that i could hibernate, like a bear. I like bears. They dont mess around, if they want something they tear shit up til they find it or just go to sleep for 6 months. Oh to be a bear. [insert longing expression here]
well continuing on with drama today, i never got around to writing adam's bio, since the comp. was monopolized, so hopefully i will be able to the next day. Then i drove around with juli farewell, danya, ashley, adn james and we succeeded in getting 3 $ upfront ads, a bunch of promises, cold pizza, and an hour of tardiness. on the plus side though, i saw the WATERFALL HOUSE!!! I <3 THE WATERFALL HOUSE!!! oh and they tore down the old house and are building a new one, but the waterfalls are gangsta as usual. THen i went up to my grandma's to lift. THEY COME BACK TOMMORROW SO I CAN STOP BEING HUNGRY!!!!! YEA!!!!!!! So we worked out for a little while after i re-hung my heavy bag, for some reason im still tired from swiimming. I wish i could have attended dinner with joefi and crew but i thought i was supposed to watch scott, which didnt occur, but somewhere in my mind i knew sat. meant something. It turns out my cousin from bermuda was supposed to visit, but he didnt, oh well, another check against me.
Valentines may be a commercial holiday, but it sure knows how to make a guy feel sad. Fuck valentines day, i hope it dies. sadfully urs, mark

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]