<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

hey adam and joe, i least i don't tell the world my entire life story. i keep some things to myself because not everyone wants to know what i ate for lunch today. but if you really want to know, adam and joe listen closely and hang on my every word, i ate a chicken ceasar salad wrap that included chips and a pickle. i ate the whole wrap, except for the ends b/c there was really no point since it did not include any tomato and especially any chicken. I ate just a few chips and did not touch the pickle. I drank a 16 oz. coffee. The coffee had half and half in it and six sugar packets. yes it was quite good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]