<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Fuck Debate. Fuck Life. Fuck Applesauce.
Sitting here next to Joefi in his dads office both of us on simultaneous computers trying to make up for our horrible procastination. Today sucked. I woke up and went to Debate to look like a major assbag because we didnt have shit, But its cool cuz well look mad good. HOLLA AT MENS WAREHOUSE!!! Then when i got home my mom and I went to mall to go see the Jesus flick but it was all sold out which sucked. So after that i went to WatchWorld to get this phat kenneth cole watch that i cant wear for like 3 weeks till i get the extra links for my "frists" as darin would say. Asshole. Then i came home and watch the making the band marathon with my sisters. It wasnt the Florida white kids making the band, it was ghetto black dudes making the band where they all almost kill each other. Good shit. Now i sit here Blogging in the middle of work time at Joefis house. I need some fucking direction. Im a louse. Anyway its times like these where i wish i never had joined any clubs and had dropped out when i turned 16. It woulda been so much better if i woulda dropped out, got my ged in month, go to RCC for two years and then be fucking set cuz i would work mad hard then transfer to a good school.BAM im fucking 1.5 years ahead. Im a fool. Ah Cest la vie. I wish i Knew what that meant.
CARPE CANEM!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]