<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

before i recap, i would like to note my newfound obsession, the used. i used to be all into emo, then i got all gangsta and kevin made note of that last night. so i've decided to get back into emo and i gotta say i'm liking both emo and rap equally at this point. anyway, recap::
last night after i got home i got a call from joefi saying, were bored, come here and do something. so i went in my room, grabbed my lighter and 250 firecrackers. we only ended up using one. in the blockbuster parking lot. then drove away. so then i got the wakeboard and got it ready while joe helped himself to some of the jack i keep under my bed (a gallon) we wanted to film my venture but my camera crapped out. stupid 10 year old camera. so i went and didnt even get to do one run before they were all like "theres someone here, lets go" but then i nagged so we came back and got a few runs in. i fell every time, and the last time my wakeboard fell off and bashed my shins. i woke up this morning with big red shins. ouch. then we went to gongs and via a few lucky shots i became pool champion. horray. after this morning's sledding i came home as my sister was leaving, so i was real excited cuz i knew who was waiting for me inside....MUFFIN!!!!i played with muffin until work. what a day. or lack of one. my shins hurt. take it easy all.

P.S. yo mr. powers if ur readin this, hi.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]