<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

yo yo....tonite was mad fun but disheartening as well. I'll start with the good. Me kevin and jofi went to wedny's after jofi's reharsal and then to blockbsuter where matty k met us. We knew he'd always think of somethign to do. what did matty k think of? well....using his wakeboard to snowboard down the hill at thiells. After that we went to gong's hosue and chilled, had a pool/ping pogn tournament. Then we played owies and then we played the lights out game. That is where we turn out the lights and run around aimlessly beatin each other up. that was mucho fun. it just goes to show you that u can have a fun time without drugs, i love those guys. Anyway now on to the bad.
I got into Northeastern today. I know its ironic cuz its a good thing, but how my parents reacted is what made it bad. My mother for instance, all she could do was try to put ideas into my head about why i shouldnt go there, however the things she was saying were soooo ridiculous, what to you expect from a moron. It was just really pissign me off, she even called me to tell me these stupid things bout why i shoudlnt go there. However i dont value anything she says, i hope she realzies that any "wisdom" she tries to give me goes in one ear and out the other, well i make sure it doesnt even hit the ear. Then she had my sister on her side. Of course, she's alwyas doign anything in her power to keep me back, its getting ridiculous already. Then my dad of all people. He came home from work and i told him the good news , all he could say was "ok". He said it just as dull as it looks. Then he was being like my mother saying stupdi things like "the weatehr in boston is so bad , blah blah" i said "the weather in ithaca sucks, does that make cornell any less of an amazing school?" Then he was complaing how boston is far and blah blah, i said"harvard is in boston. is that a bad school?" Then he stopped talking because i HOPE he realized how ridiculous he was being. I think my whole family needs to chilax, cuz right now i am anything but chilaxing, and i've had it up to here ::points above his head:: with them in general.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]