<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

yo yo...so today we started opereation "BUD" during drama. Operation BUD is ficing up Ms. Shoenberg with mr powers. They'd make such a cute couple. So ia sked her today if she was single, she said she was seeing someone but wasn't married. So i told her i knew someone that'd be perfect! He's 28(her age), in a related profession(music teacher). She asked if he worked at the school, i told her he did and it was mr. powers. She said "oh, scott?!, i Love scott. we're good friends!' So i was telling her how he'd be perfect for her. We asked her if she knew coach dwyer, she said she thinks she does. We woudlnt fix him up with her, he's angaged. plus, he's too good for her. Oh man, her and pow pow would be sooo great together. Mark asked her if she could find anyone with more charisma than powers. It was rhetorical because YOU CANT! I also asked if she'd go to prom with me, she said sure, but i dont think she knows i was serious. who knows, she could def be on my list of possibilities.

PS- can anyone tell me why i am always very irratable at home? my guess is cuz everyone needs alone time, and i try to get it at home but people keep bothering me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]