<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2004

yo yo...we, or should i say, me and reza just got back from seein RENT(i'll explain how that happend in a sec) so i woke madd early for rehearsal today then left madd early , went home and pampered, and we left for rent. Got to my dad's shop, parked, took train and got to the theater. Some scrub played Roger, he was...eh. Everyone else was awesome, matt caplan was back, so was maggie benjamin, so the show rocked. Afterwards we ate at red lobster. Then after that OF COURSE karen and kevin wanna go home. ugh. But this time i drove, so me and reza stayed. we walked around, went to some interesting places. while walking down the street saw meagan and her mom! madd weird but madd cool. I knew they were near but its still weird to jsut pass someone. Then we eventually got cold and went home. All in all good time. I just wish next time everyone would stay!...bitches....meh...waddya gonna do?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]