<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

yo yo....so today i awoke to ryan calling me and telling me the show is postponed until next friday. meh. not like i have plans. So today We all met at meagan's house to go out..me kevin jess matt and steve. We went out to eat and then went to thiells and played in the snow. After we went to steve's...i played him in madden, controlled the whole game, 15 seconds left, up by 4, he has the ball on HIS 20 yd line, manages to score and win the game. disheartened i was. We made cookies, and when we made the second batch there was only 4, i had one in my hand and it was wayyyy hot so i kept switching it from hand to hand. when i had it in one hand meagan grabs my other hand and slaps it on the cookie, it got me dirty AND burned me. You cant stay mad at meagan, she's too cute. So after that meagan left, but kevin was blocking her in so he left just cuz he had to get up anyway. After I picked up kim and her friends from her friend's house, while i was there the weirdest thing happend...I was waiting in front of the house and i saw a flash, i turn around theres a guy taking a picture of my car i guess from behind...at 12am! so I turned the car around to go after him but he went in his house...but i know where he lives. And now i am home and tired want to go to sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]