<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

yo yo....today was Conan. I had an AWESOME time...lemme recap

so i went to skool for 2 periods and then went home and got ready and picked up meagan and we were off. Tho she had to get her jacket from the dry cleaners, and took another jacket to get her jacket, i thought that was funny. anywasy we get down to bronx, i bring the car to my dads shop, leave the keys with my uncle and we walk 3 blocks to the train station.. Rigth as we're bout to board i realize the left the letter we need to claim our tickets in the car, we walk back, get it , THEN go on the train. On the train a bum walked through, made the train smell like the epitome of the boys locker room for liek 5 mintues. We get to time square, walk around to find somewhere to eat, we wind up at the "stage deli". its a really famous place, most of their sanwiches are named after celebrities. SO of course i got the Conan O'Brein, which is brisket, pastrami and corned beef. It was such a huuuuuuge sanwich, my mouth cramped up while trying to bite it, no joke. Then we walked over to rockefeller center and started to wait in line at 2. Tho, there was no line, WE WERE FIRST. SO we chilled and passed time until 4:15 when they let us in. We strategically allowed a few people to get ahead of us so we could sit right in front of his desk. Before he came out the warm up guy came out as usual, he's real funny. He asked if anyone wanted to tell a joke, meagan jumped right up, he asked her where she was from, she said rockland, when me and my sister and her friend cheered for rockland she was liek "yo, thats my posse", and she started to talk bout how in rockland there are a bunch of gangs, the bloods, the crips, she was a blood herself. It was great, she was saying it sooo seriosuly, it was funny, she's an actress , waddya expect. Then she told this corny joke and won a britney spears cd. Gotta love a girl who doesn't mind makin a fool of herself for a laugh. So the band came out, then conan, when conan came out my mouth was wide open the whole time and i was gigling and peeing myself like a little school girl. The show was really funny, watch it tonite, u wont be dissapoitned. However there werent any audience shots, meh, lots of conan shots. After the show we walekd around, went to st patricks cathedral, then we were tryign to find a starbucks. A cop told us there was one on 43rd and 8th. We go there, and stand there in a daze for liek 2 whole mintues looking around and not seeing it. Right before we start to walk away i notice WE WERE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT! very funny....or pathetic. Then we hit the train and went back to bronx to get my car. On the way there i realzied it was snowing a lot and my car was parked in my dads lot. Now, my dads lot is a very steep and short uphill. I have a mini cooper, 2wd, doesnt mix. I get there, and not only that but my dads friend's jeep is parked right behind me. Through good maneurvering and two foot driving i got it out and we went home. I ahd an awesome day, thanks SOO much meg!

•we played a game where i had to pick a movie character that is most like me, i came up with robin william's character in mrs doubtfire. everyoen pose that same question to urself and holla back.

•in response to what chris has said about blogs, i think , for me at least, the purpose of a blog is say things u want to say when there isnt anyone to say them to.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]