<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Yo yo...Elana and I are returning to our childhood hobby of model rocket building. Look for dangerous flying objects in YOUR area soon. I came to realize that I love Hillary Rodham Clinton...even if she is a dirty carpetbagger. Moving on...I had an interesting internet conversation with my father (actually it's a very dull conversation, the only thing that makes it interesting is the fact that we were about 10 feet away from each other when we had it):

Vas72985: why are you online?...do old people things.
Strevap: Doing work!!!
Vas72985: ok
Strevap: Yuk!
Strevap: Get off the computer and go make your bed!!
Vas72985: I'll make it before we leave, I have to go up there anyway
Vas72985: loser...
Strevap: wrong!!!!
Vas72985: you wish old man

meh...as you can see, I'm terribly bored. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]