<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

yo yo...i'm only blog bout part of the nite rite now, otehr part is for tommorrow. anyhoo, me mark and jofi went to wendy's after _____-(to come tommorrow) and met up with karen and gill and sarah. we talked and karen threw a water bottle at my eye. We were discussing how everyone is fake to everyone cuz if people told people how they felt about them to their faces no one would have any friends. gonna go sleddign tommorrow at 1, call if u wanna join!

PS-i never get any holla backs....
PPS-on that movie quiz i got "alladin"
PPPS- excerpt from foen convo with karen, karen says"ugh, where's my phone?" me says"umm...ur holding it"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]