<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

yo yo....jsut got home from my new year(s) parties. First we smutters went to otuback for a lil dinner outing at 7. Then after me mark and kevin went to pete's for a while. At like 11 we went to bobs. Crazy stuff. Fun night. I think i was the only sober one in the entire house so i drove lots of people home. How many? the final count comes to 17. Thats right....17 people i drove home. From about 12:30 up until just 20 mintues ago i've been driving people home all night. Made many trips back and forth to hardcore Stony Point and all over. I really think i am too nice. Like i dont mind, i wanted to, i like to help people, i'm a very serviant kind of person. I forget where that quote is from but it defiantely is true....nice guys do finish last. I'm so giving and have nothing to show for it. Not that i do things in order to get things, i do them cuz i want to help people out, but sometimes its like "hey, i wish that person would treat me like i treat them" or "hey, i wish someone would do something like that for me"....i think that's just how society goes at this age, the nice guys get nothing. But in the future i will have my revenge! however it's more likely that i will just continue to get nothing....meh, whaddya gonna do?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]