<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

yo yo....so after rehearsal today me jofi and matty k went sledding at thiells. It was madd gangsta.we sledded down, gettign hurts lots, then eventually had a big snowfight at the bottom. Then i went down and they were at the middle tryign to hit me with snowballs as i went by but i steered into jofi and clotheslined him. Then jofi hadda leave so me and matty k sledded w/o him. We did this thign where i sledded and matty k grabbed onto the back of my sled and i pulled him. He had a mat under him so we still went fast. How ever all we ever did was wipeout. Then we were gonna go off the jump like that , he said "wait, but if i trail behind, when u go off the jump my head will hit the sled and i could get hurt....lets do it!" Howver, it didnt work, luckily. Sledding is good. Sledding is fun. Sledding is a hardcore full contact sport that only the tough survive in

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]