<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

What up. I see a bad pattern developing....I begin a post and it sounds ok, but then I scrap the whole thing and decide I don't feel like posting anymore. Maybe I'm just too boring to bore everyone with my thoughts. Maybe nothing exciting has happened during midterm week. Maybe I hate myself. I'm in a weird mood, and I have been lately. I'm not sure quite how to shake it. I eat because usually that makes me feel better if my puppy died (that didn't happen in real life) or if the doors at the A&P closed on me (that did). But alas, I just feel full. If eating cannot solve my woes, then what will? Certainly not the test I still have to take or the fact that school starts again on Friday or that Les Mis is behind schedule in many ways. I try to be optomistic, and everyone who sees me during the day will most likely attest that I am in good spirits. Especially drama rehersals put me in a good mood. But for some reason its when I'm alone in my room that life starts to really suck. Hopefully this will pass.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]