<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

What up. To some extent, I do not feel like blogging. I'm not in the greatest of moods and I'd much rather entertain you with witty anecdotes and stupid trivial matters which occured during my day than feelings....seriously, who cares about feelings? Anyway, enough about my pathetic existance. I hope it snows so much that the world stops. I really do. Other than that thought not too much is running through my head. Maybe hunger. Ok yeah I'm hungry. Really hungry. Oh yeah, I forgot. Yesterday MAtty K slept over, it was mad fun. My dad took my gun and kept ambushing matt (one time he scared the shit out of both of us by popping out of the dark bathroom) but we hatched a plan to get him back. We took all the nerf guns I own, grabbed my sword, a dagger, a plunger, an umbrella, a karate sparring pad, and put on funny hats. We then snuck downstairs and ambushed my dad in the kitchen. We then fought him all over the house for the next 20 minutes. It was like that japanese chanel show "Super duper battle battle fighting dad". Oh wait, I made that up in my head. Anyway then we went to Mount Ivy Diner and ate crappy food while talking about how we're gonna be rich and famous. That was cool. The rest of the night is a blur. Ok I'm out. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]