<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

What up. First off, I'd like to say team [SMUT] are some cool guys, and I hope to chill with them more. And I hope that one day the world blocks out the sun and throws away all conventional light bulbs and only uses strobe lights. Life would be so much better if everything was strobe lights. And no work. And loud techno. This normal non-strobe life is dumb. Everything is proper and no one moves lightning quick and my brain doesn't hurt from what I am seeing. Boring. Anyway I have some work to do but I think I won't do it. I'm too lazy to put forth that much effort on a sunday afternoon with no school tommorow. Forget that. Ok I'm going to dream about strobe raves and Chris swinging a chair around his head. AWESOME. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]