<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

What up. I am bored so I decided to post. Not to much to say really, just have nothing better to do than sit here and spew the thoughts running about in my mind into a blog.
First thought, my cat is annoying. He wants attention and will destroy/rub/bite/annoy anything in his way to get it. I hope he spontaneously combusts and its very cool looking, this way I can enjoy it and then all of my alllergic friends can come over sans worry of dying.
Second thought: is it wrong for big boys to cry? Does it make them weak? Or is it perhaps a sign of inner peace, being able to release your emotions? Not really sure, holla back with opinions..
Third off, vincent just imed me to remind me what my fears are. I did remember about that, and I was going to do it too, but now I am thinking about it and these are the thoughts of Joefi so here it goes. I am afraid of the collapse of the Taco Bell franchise, the loss or destruction of my guitar(s), any kind of mouth disease that would impair my ability to eat, horror movies about religion, and dying alone. The last one is the worst I'd say.
Now my final thought of the past ten minutes. Life can really be a bitch sometimes. Even though a snow day is great, it just causes all kinds of shit for other people i.e. people who needed the class time for review for midterms. Yes this is me being sympathetic. Next time something great happens to you remember everything comes with a price, whether you or someone else pays it. Appreciate everything you have and take nothing for granted. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]