<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

What up. Nothing too incredibly new in the world of Joefi so don't piddle yourself with excitement that I am mustering up the energy to write about my subpar life. Anyway practice number one for drama today, actually went well. I love the play so I hope we don't fuck it up too bad. Next order of buisness, about several minutes ago an unfortunate accident occured on rosman road.....a water main burst leaving my neighborhood with no water. Much thanks to Matty K for braving the water and snow to bring the news to my house, along with a cd I got at discounted price from FYE (thanks Matty K, the cd is awesome). Then Matt showed me his purchases of the evening: the saving silverman dvd (nice) and a simple plan cd. WHAT!?!? After much spasming and confusion, Matty K admited he loves that song "Sorry I can't be perfect". Hey, its a good song.
In response to Adams question about what movie character I am, well, thats a piece of cake. I'm without a doubt Jason Biggs from American Pie. I'm a nice guy with a decent amount of morals, yet I mess things up constantly despite good intentions and many people seem to not like me. My dad even looks like his (and in some cases acts too). Am I right people?
To Sum things up, I'm just not in a great state right now. Things aren't too great, but somehow I know they'll get better. That hope keeps me going. So for now this is Joefi with a few words of wisdom: Fuck school, its snowing!!! Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]