<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

What up. Boy oh boy oh boy, my new bed is nice. I'm glad I got it. Taco bell is mad good too, I'm glad I got that yesterday. Hw sucks though, I don't wanna do that tommorow. I didn't get enough sleep this morning because I had to make way for my bed, but tonight I hang out with Morgan so all should be well. Yesterday was fun, we saw Marks swim meet and cheered him on. Then we went to Taco bell for Adam and Kevin to "study". After Taco bell me and Matty K jammed like whoa in my basement and I pulled some awesome breakdancing moves. No seriously, ask him. Then we went to his house and watched some first season simpsons. Unfortunetly we were both so tired we fell asleep and luckily I woke up so he could take me home. Then I sat around and felt sad. Not sure why yet, I'll get back to you on that one. Then today happened....Not many interesting things occured today, perhaps tommorow will be filled with odd events in my life that will thrill you. Right now I am not thrilled at all, I am still meloncholy.....meh, whadda ya gonna do? Life is a big joke, all we can do is laugh at it and hope its not funny because of something dumb we did. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]