<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

What up. My throat is attempting to assasinate me from the inside and its not too much fun. Other than that I suppose everything is ok in the world of Joefi. Where is vincent? He went MIA about a day ago (but that doesn't mean much, he just hasnt been online so I consider him missing). He'll turn up I'm sure. Matty K has yet to post since his triumphant return. He should get on that. Kevin hasn't posted since god knows when. Adam posts all the time (props). Mark hasn't, neither has steve. Did meagan ever post? Anyway, perhaps due to my illness, I've become suddenly depressed. Right this second. I think I'll go play guitar, or hatian urinate.....you know, the things that cheer people up. Peace

P.S. We appreciate you, "a loyal reader". You keep reading, we'll keep blogging.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]