<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2004

What up. Once again Joefi is back from the seemingly dead, and back to posting. Not a whole lot happened over break but with school starting soon I'm sure more craziness to post about will be happening. First order of buisness, Matty K is back from NH so welcome him home and hope he blogs soon. Second I am very pleased Vincent is back. I sit here and listen to the combined overwhelming noises of my sister singing in a falsetto voice to some black people music while my cat continually rams himself into my closet in an attempt to get in and mess even more shit up than usual. There he goes. Its seems like only yesterday an episode occured with my rediculous excuse for a pet that was so symbolic it ruined the christmas spirit. Oh wait it was. I will regall you all with a short poem, dedicated to my cat.
Twas the week after christmas
Still missing was Matt
Not a creature was stirring
Except for my cat
Dad working in study
And me eating (whats new)
Al blasting black music
At about half past two
Before bagel was done
I heard a great clatter
I stopped my cream cheesing to see
What was the matter
As I walked to the tree
I was shocked and appalled
To see smashed ornaments
Where the yule tree had falled
No meriment left
Not one little bit
Now my cat can't go anywhere
Without getting hit
Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]