<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

What up. Nothing too interesting happened today. That is the dumbest way to start a post, why would anyone want to read this waste of words after I, the writer, put it down before I even wrote it? Or maybe its so awesome that the pitiful begining.....nah, its true. Whatever, read on if you dare. New class with Samoylo eighth (sociology). Its gonna be fun, I can tell, he told some funny stories and entertained us, and it was only one class period. Adam and Kevin claim he is cool. So far so good. Ok, lets set the record straight publically. Me and Morgan broke up. If you already knew, great. If you didn't, learn from your mistakes of talking about my "girlfriend" and rubbing it in further that I did not spread it around because I was in fact upset about it. I am alright now, we're still really good friends, no hard feelings, everything is cool. So realize that. Lastly, Powers may now be among our readers, due to the fact that Matty K gave him the adress of the blog today at lunch. So Pow Pow, if you read this, holla back. Right now I am not feeling too great, which has been the trend lately, and a box of some pizza Jenny gave me is sitting in my refrigerator calling my name. I'm gonna go hit that. Then I'm gonna hit my sister for saying 'yo' too frequently in her sentances.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]