<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

:( we lost our swim meet today. the pool was soo warm that it made me want to fall asleep. it was the exact temp. of my bed so it was working double on me. so this other team, horace greeley totally trashed us, but it was bc of the pool temp. so no biggie.
ok moving on, yesterday was aight, after blogging karen IMs me and then i left and told my younger brother keith to take over for me. So he asked me what teacher she had and i said i know she has galati, so he made up something that had to do about "Barbarians" on the history channel. Dont ask me i had nothing to do with it.

my mom and keith went to my meet today, and keith was mackin it to like 3 girls that were all about 8's. not bad. so after that, to grandmothers house we go for din-din. and i get french toast (which it seems my grandma has made a lot for me recently, maybe its just a phase, like my opium addiction) so then here i am now, reflecting on the day-----*******
oh i forgot, 6th period was the awesomer-est. I went down to the orchestra room to make up a lesson, and it ended up that alex, matty k.'s band member was there, and so he got a guitar, and who else shows up? BUT MATTY K.!!!! it was soo cool, then alex put the guitar away bc it was tres fucked up, and matty k took over the piano. So i started to "solo" over what matt was playing, i dont even think i played the violin once, which was what i was supposed to be doing. and then SUrprise guest number 3 was keith!! i was like "what the fuck are u doing here? u dont even play an instument!!" and he went into a whole long story which made practically no sense, but did get a good laugh bc he somehow got lost eventually on some sorta mission when he heard matty k's music so he stopped in, and then that was that. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THEIR MIDTERMS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]