<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!! WATCH OUT!!! FAT MAN COMIN 'ATCHA!
What up yo. In case youve been wondering where Ive been the past few months well the answer is.. on the toilet. It was a big one. Now back to business, which I have none of so moving along. Today was aight for a sunday. I woke up madd early to shit so I watched a movie then went to the mall with mom. Afterwards I picked up Adam and met Jofi at Three Boys for a little snack. Then we went to Vincents dad house to see if Vincent could come play. So we went to the bassment and played "Ice Hockey" aka Air Hockey and chilled. Soon the bastards which are my friends decided to pelt me with a volleyball whilst I screeched for mercy. A screech that echoed in the deep bounds of hell and made the demons in my stomach pop out. It was gangsta. Oh on friday me, adam, and vincent went to the crystal hill clubhouse for a "fireside chat" which was an SAT study session which I probably failed. Its aight. Well when I plopped onto the couch I managed to make it slide back several feet causing the table behind it to crash to the floor. Quite the accomplishment. It was quite a dull week-end for me because my tummys been hurting due to the fixer I ingested (unintentionally) in photography. Win Some Lose Some. Its all good.
Word.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]