<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

it's that time again for me to spontaniously blog. so to catch up a bit id like to state my fears:
1.CLOWNS!!! they are colorful, misproportioned, and just all around scary. when i was little i went to the circus often and one of those bastards had the nerve to sneak up on me and scared me to tears, i promptly dove into the seat where everyones jackets were then hid behind my mother until he was gone. so that shows that they are also sneaky. i hope they die.

2. i have a fear of falling through the ice and not being able to find a way out of it, like being traped when i can see the air.

3. getting stuff in my eye. my "rubbin spots" must be well maintained and stuff-free, thats why i flipped out on reza at his house when he was shining his lazer pointer in my eyes. he's lucky there were 4 guys there to restrain me or else i would have inflicted serious damage unto him.

4.getting cut across the wrists, i def. couldnt kill myself that way, not that im planning on doing it, but thats not the way i want to go.

5.my grandparents dying. although i know it is inevitable i dont
know what id do without them. they right now, are the basis of my family support system, since i dont like my dad, or rather he doesnt like me, and my mother is too bossy, and never home.

6.i have a fear of being paralyzed or crippled or dying of a horrible disease such as cancer.

7. i also fear (this one seems to be common) the ocean, just about 200+ yards out, where i cant see whats underneath me, and that goes along with sharks and other flesheating marine animals

ok joefi, Its ok to cry. i do it all the time, usually its a fallback plan of mine, because incase u havent noticed, crying makes people uncomfortable. so if u ever get put in a weird situation and u dont know what to do, just cry, then everyone else around u wont know how to react, 'cept me, and then ull end up with a nice kick in the head for attempting my own trick on me. that would teach u, teach u good. But u know better than that. ok so as long as ur not crying for no real reason, (i.e. girls, they cry for everyone and everything, its better to just ignore them when they do that) ur still a man. so there u go joefri, the secret to life is crying. so its ok to do.im done

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]