<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

IM BACK!!! outta retirement, here i am. not like i was really missed :`(
but whatta u gonna do? ok here goes my day. well it started off my "real day" at 3rd period watching this gangsta movie called "Being There", its about this guy who has been living in this house for his whole life, and has never been outside, EVER. well he was only allowed outside in the back, to tend to the garden. So everything that he knows comes from watching tv. Its really cool bc he can only relate to things through what he has seen on tv. Its really gangsta. And really funny.
THen 4th we {me +adam and kevin} went down to see mr.pow-pow who was busy wit a lesson. i was madd cold so i went into his office and put on his jacket which went down to my knees and had about another foot left on each arm which i couldnt reach. It was probably funny to look at but i was warm. then i felt bad so i put it back on his chair where it was, adn then got cold again so i was able to put it on over me with it still being on the back of the chair (4X knukkas!!!) so i stayed warm and was tempted by his comp to go online but i didnt bc he might have gotten mad at me, so i just stared at the screen. THen kevin made fun of me saying that i looked so weird wrapped in his jacket and staring at the comp. but i dont care, i was warm. Then in supa we did a samoan circle about my group's topic of hazing. Joey Tonkin came in yesterday but i couldnt attend due to something that was out of my control, if u know u know, if u dont, dont worry about it bc odds are i wont tell u.
ok so then i had a lonely study hall period, but kev stopped by for a bit, which made it slightly less lonely for that alotted period of time. so then to physics where i fell asleep and then almost knocked everything off my desk by waking up sparatically. It was madd weird.
Finally my night ended with a swim meet where i did my best time in the 100 free 57sec compared to my prev. best of a min so i dropped 3 sec, which is a lot. WE ended up winning 92-93 which was madd close, if u couldnt tell the two numbers are only one point away.
well i g2g got SATs tommorrow g'nite everyone

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]