<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Hello everyone...I greatly appreciate the love in the guestbook...makes me feel wanted when my mommy hates me. Anyway...Sunday, dull as usual. Dinner (at 2 in the afternoon) at Grandma's and then the Democratic Presidential Debates at 3. I have to know who to vote for, especially since my vote in the Presidential election wont count, so I might as well make my vote in the Democratic Primary count. Anyway...going into the debate, I supported a candidate who calls himself Dennis Kucinich (stupid name, doofy looking man, but I can get over that). However something happened during the debate leading me to completely drop him from my mind. Dirty bastard is a fucking Vegan...I DESPISE VEGANS!!! Damn holier than thou mentality will get them skewered and roasted. So that leaves Clark and Braun. Ideally, (as of now) I like Braun, however, she'll never get elected (she's very Liberal, black, a woman...god, she has everything working against her), so more realistically I'll probably vote for Clark (although this is all subject to change)...In case anyone is wondering, I thought I'd provide you with this lovely insight, just in case you were thinking about voting without doing research (which I frown upon...damn Lincoln removing literacy tests). Anyway, it's late...Adam is chewing my ear off trying to figure out what he did on Friday (to analyze his (terrible) sleep habits), so thus I conclude my writing. Farewell to all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]