<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Hello everyone. I use the term everyone very loosely, simply because I dont even know if people read this thing anymore. Do they? Do you? If you are saying yes, why not let us know that we should continue posting, by signing the guestbook. I always like to feel loved. Sign the guestbook. Even if it's to say two words, just do it (although I would recommend more than two words). Anyway, I woke up at two thirty today and still only managed 6 hours of sleep...you do the math. Overnight, the Angel Gabriel came to me and told me, "Vincent, there is no God, but if you keep touching yourself at night, your lamp with transform into God and be VERY angry with you." Boy was I freaked out. There's clearly only one solution to this. I have to break my lamp, and destroy God before he's even created. DONE!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]