<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Hello everyone. Glad to see we were important enough to Mark for him to mention that we came to see him swim today....oh, wait....he didn't. Fucking douchebag. Last time I ever show my support for you, you ungrateful piece of crap. Afterwards...me, kay-vin, adam, joefry, and matty k went to Taco Bell. Joefry owed me money (cause he's a scumbag) so he payed for me. Holy shit...I just realized I spelled the word "paid" as "payed"...fuck...maybe I need to go back to school...and actually study this semester....and do my homework...and cut down on the videogames. Anyway, it was ass cold in Taco Bell, so we went to Crystal Hill to study adam and kay-vin in the SATs....god help them...meh, at least adam will do well. Going into the city sometime next week to meet up with Cornell people...meh, should be interesting. TOmorrow is Amanda Eggers's birthday...call her and wish her a happy birthday, I command you (641-6713)...tell her Vincent sent you...YES....I AM SERIOUS....DO IT!
break is dull...posts will get interesting once I am back up at school...meh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]