<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

aight i guess we're statin our fears, so here are mine:

1) losing gabby
2) amounting to nothing, which is where i'm fuckin headed.
3) being dumb like myself and overdosing.
4) the fact that i might someday be scared of doing something i'm not scared of now (i.e. everything)

another one of my fears happened today. i was burned by my mother. i was walkin away and she said "don't forget to wash out the glass you had ur milk in." and me, in my usual way, said "why don't YOU wash out YOUR glass? ever think of THAT?" and then she said "yes, i usually do." i froze, and in my paniced disoriented state quipped a quick "quiet, you." that was close. for ego reasons i don't think i will ever speak to my mother again.
i'm out. take it easy all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]