<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 28, 2003

yo yo....i've discovered why i have been eating so much at night. For isntance, my "dinner" today was my first meal of the day. So my body thinks that is like lunch. So when ig et home and its like 2 am and i eat food, my body is thinking thats dinner! well if not thats the best i can come up with! also, tontie was interesting cuz after watching LOTR and palyign pool with reza darin and karen we went to dinner for her b-dday. BEfore i left meagan called me to see if i could go out with her and jess. I informed her i couldnt and i felt bad, cuz usually someone could call me and i never have plans, and the one time i do she calls, and i ahvnt seen them both in a while...meh, we're goin out sunday nite anyways.

PS....while me and darin were palying pool darin whipped the stick up and amde a mark on reza's ceilign with the chalk. He felt bad and told reza to get a hard bristled brush and wet it. Reza instead used the metal wire brush for the pool table, scrubbed the ceiling and took off the paint! HA!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]