<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

yo yo....so today i woke up the earliest that i have all break(1pm) and palyed lacrosse with mark. Then afterwards i was goign to call vincent to go out to lunch. Howver before that happend karen called me and told me i couldnt and i had to be ready to go out by 4:30 and kevin would pick me up. I realized this was prolly my chirstmas gift. So i went home, not knowin wat was goin on and kevin called me and said he'd pick me up at 4 cuz we needed to make the train. So now i obviously know it involves the city(plus his away message said that). So kevin and reza picked me up and we went on train. We got to city, decided to eat at Olive Garden and waited for karen, and steve and jenny(both of whom i didnt know were coming)
P.S.-jenny tried to fool me by calling mark while we were palying and askign him to hang otu, so i guess i woudlnt think she was coming. however in doing so made me realzie steve was comign, cuz if she wanted hanging out with mark then steve msut've been busy!

So when they get there they all whisper to each other and i can tell there was some sort of plan that went wrong. So we ate then they all bitched otu and wanted to promptly go home, me and reza however were enjoying our experience and made kevin stay. We walked around and stuff and eventually went home. However before we went home called vicennt, met up with him in nanuet and DEFINATELY put a positive spin on the nite(goin to T and A's wit reza kevin and vincent)!!

Side note........even though it seems that the plan fell through it was still good. i can tell karen put a lot of effort into the night and i really do appreciate. I cant describe it, but it feels really good when someone wants to do something for u. Like i've never really gotten a gift like that before,somethign that means something, and not to get all after-school-special on u but it really did mean a lot, even tho it didnt work, cuz i know its cheesy to say, but itreally is the thought that counts. Even thought "toniite was a disaster" i must say i did feel really good like i never have before

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]