<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

yo yo, today was cool. School was borin then after school i drove my new car(Mini Cooper) for the first time! After mock trial i went to reza's then we went to get xavier and me him reza and gill went to the mall to go job hunting. Me and X applied and interviewed at Build a Bear...jsut for holiday season tho. Then we all convened back at NY Bros after. When we got there(andrew met su there too) X's bro asked if any of us wanted to deliver. Of course i volunteered but since it was an apartment(wit wrong directions from his bro) and the fact that it was a big long hyphenated APARTMENT # my nav system didnt get it. So i wound up takin liek 30 min to deliver, tho i made 1 dollar tip AND got a free sandwich courtesy of NY Bros pizza out of it! Then i stopped by kar's to show her the car, though she stood outside cuz if her dad saw her get in he'd think i was raping her. God, the car drives like a dream. I was doin 70 down the moutnain toad to reza's and it stuck to the ground like glue! O yea, in bassani's class me and kevin helped her look up her ex-boyfriend who lives in the UK and she got so excited and muttered "o man, i gonan get divorced..." BAM

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]