<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 13, 2003

What up. Today was oodles of fun. (Thats right, oodles. Its like noodles, but instead of a food it means a shitload.) I Think Nicole Pagnotta would be proud that I used oodles in a blog post. Anyway, I won't give an hour long post on the happenings of EVERYTHING EVER since my last post or talk about how hot couch dwyer is or how much Gym kicks ass. I also won't be fat, gay, severly drug inhibited, incredibly inteligent, or perform a first place impromtu speech. (That covers everyone else right?) Instead, I'll describe my day. WHO KNEW NERD PATROL COULD DO SOMETHING COOL??? (Normally I wouldn't talk about this, because I hate everyone who is a part of it, but read on) At 8 am this morning Mr Powers began teaching those worthy our drum feature for next year: banging on trash cans. We get to do kickass rythms and stomp like routines on trash cans and its really kickass. Other than that nerd patrol sucks as usual. Anyway then I played in a brass ensemble with Mr. Roth, it made me feel mad profesional to walk in, sightread, and sound really nice. Then I took a super duper power up to level 99 nap, and then I was super pumped up for my haircut, which required that I sit there. NExt up was a long SLM practice, which had us sounding pretty good (The concert should kick some ass, head Matty K's shameless ad and buy a ticket, you won't be disappointed) Then I finally saw Morgan, who has been really sick and shut up in her house since thursday. I really missed her and was glad to spend some time with her. Later I came home and we had more SLM jamming/some work. Then after Matty K left I heard a rapping at my chamber door. It was in fact a rapper,Matty K, and Alex who forgot his keys so they came back. They had a plan to scare me with rope and an axe from my garage but I'm not dumb so I lock my door before I go to sleep. Anyway when I opened it Matty K attacked me with the axe!! A furious battle for life ensued, I eventually got the axe and he chased me into the kitchen and we fought some more. Eventually Allison came downstairs and saw us fighting and laughed. We decided to kill her instead and grabbed her; I held her and Matty K held out his fist, which she smashed her face into. Silly Allison. Then Alex came upstairs; keyless, and we decided to jump Matt assuming he took the keys. Alex pushed him and he went flying over my couch, we held him down and searched him but no luck. Then finally Allison tried to sass me so I layed the smackdown on her one two three BANG OH SHIT SCATTER! And we all ran in oposite directions and here I am! Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]