<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

What up. Chillin in the NRHS computer lab, having fun not using my mouse. I always wondered how my dad use to use the key board for EVERYTHING, so I asked some computer nerds for keyboard shortcuts so I can sit here and be so lazy I don't even have to lift my arms, only have the keyboard in my lap and relax. aaaaaah. I'm really bored, I should have cut. NOt too much going on in Joefi's world, but more to come soon. Something semi exciting that I can ramble about is bound to happen eventually. Aight blog fans, live long and prosper. And by prosper I mean have fun. And by fun I mean sex. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]