<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 25, 2003

What up. Merry whatever you celebrate. With that out of the way I really don't have too much to say, just wanted to check in for all those who remain faithful to our blog although we don't update as much as we use to. Basically Adam keeps us alive, with spontaneous me and matty k sprinkled in. The holidays are a pretty festive time, but seeing some of Morgans family gatherings make me wish I had family. For some reason my aunts and uncles live far away/don't care so I never see them. Most of my cousins don't care either. Its somewhat depressing at times but whatever. Its Christmas, all should be joyous and whatever. Anyway the christmas eve downpour successfully destroyed any hope of a white christmas. But thats ok, this was still a truly excellent holiday. Even though I didn't really get any presents at all, I have exactly what I wanted to get this year. Life is beautiful. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]