<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Yo. Been a while. Im mad fuckin tired. I cut school on Monday cuz i didnt do my math project which i did at 12:30 that night anyway. I chilled with my mom and sister for the day and went and saw the Matrix. Disappointed. I got the new something corporate cd which happens to kick ass. When i got home found out that my pa was starting to evacuate all of the shit in his body for his colonoscopy. He was up all night caca-ing gross. Today was aight. got a 100 on my programming test after missing a day and watched parweez struggle miserably without being able to help him. Then J Flizzy and Mike Warren came in to take pictures so i opened my mouth. In astronomy i told Lauren that i hated her for not coming to the play. English was a joke as usual, played with the yak bak. Gym kicked ass cuz dwyer was on my team for water polo and he was just kicking everyones ass. Cheers to mark for scoring 7 of our eight goals. after school we had the drama meeting in which robert got mad at adam for twirling a flag . roberts weird. then i had work which sucks but i get to stab boxes with my sticker. Im gonna go watch Oz.
BYE KATIE!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]