<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

yo yo.....i have been soooo tired this week. yesterday i came into skool during 4th period and managed to finish out the day. Then iw ent home and chilaxed and went to nap in my bed at 7. of course karen had to call me and wake me up at 9...thanks! anyways, today's economics was fun. i saw some guys in suits otuside the door so i yelled"mr galati....there's some suits outside the door!" he said"so, they dotn intimidate me!" then these kids came in and took pics of our class, so while everyone turned away me and chris smiled, waved, and gave high fives. Then mr galati gave jena a ZERO on a quiz cuz she had her notes out, she freaked out, very funny indeed. I also discovered last nite that me and reza are bastards, because last nite at liek 12 we were having a conversation where we were comparing the features on the new cars we're getting. (2004 mini cooper and 2003 Mercedes C230 Kompressor respectively) bastards indeed.....but we love it! After skool today was a drama meeting...roth was late so i started it and paced back and forth on the stage waving an american flag....what can i say, i'm patriotic!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]