<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 30, 2003

yo yo...yesterday didnt really even feel like a day, cuz i got home from bob's at like 11, and pretty much went straight to sleep. I stayed asleep until 6 pm. Then i got up and jsut chilled for a while in my robe. Then at 10 me cent marka nd kevinw ent out. I told karen we'd stop by and say hi cuz she was babysitting at her sisters house. So we chilled at karen's for a while and karen was telling a story and looked right at kevin and called him "adam." I know i talked about this the other nite but resurfaced in my mind again, when people confuse our anmes it is probably one of the thigns in this world that makes me most angry. Liek not angry jsut cuz they say our name wrong, but its liek it always happens, and people are like"so, wats the difference", if anyone really knw us they'd know how different we are, it really makes me mad tho, like it makes me feel like crap, it makes me feel like i'm not even a person, not even an individual, no identity, like i'm not there cuz peopel enjoy my company but just to make people laugh.like seriously the other nite when katie hugged me goodbye and called me kevin was probably one of the worst feelings in a while. and last nite was no treat either. aight, i gonna go find somethin to do, ta ta

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]