<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

yo yo, today was senior breakfast. it was aight. nutin too exciting. i'm eating good n plenty right now, which i like. Auditions are over, that a relief. I feel so very stressed right now( not at this second, but this time lately), i've been far behind in english work, cuz we've been doin all this stuff on this book, which i havnt read, but in all fairness i told mrs bassani i wasnt gonna! its weird, anytime i try to concentrate and do anything school relatd, or pretty much anything, i feel like literally theres a blockage in the front part of my head, idk, its weird. Plus on top i that i had have someone scold me for not bein prepared for drama which i really could've dealt without. Maybe thigns will turn around soon though, cuz the past week or two i've been doin some thinking about myself and my life, so we'll see how that goes. Vincent comes home tonite(yay!) so we'll all chill tommorrow....then got Smuffet on Friday.....just go to hard wok and look for the back room with all the burpign farting cursing and other cool shit. i so exhasuted, mentally AND physcially, and dont know which more....i think i gonna go collapse...ta ta

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]