<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 02, 2003

yo yo, i went to dinner wit my rents tonite, which hasnt happend much lately. of course this wasnt be4 me and kevin chilled at reza's house, while there we discovered we are the 3 most hated kinds of people...a spanish person, a middle wastern and a jew. Then at dinner i was asking my dad where to get road flares, cuz i thoght they would be useful in case of an accident. So he said "if u get into an accident, get out of the car and run, call me and i'll report it stolen"...i think he was serious, then he siad "u shoudlnt be thinking u'll get into an accident" so i asked him why he has airbags then and he said "cuz they came with the car"....also at rezas we decided if we all get into binghamton me reza and kevin will dorm together. tho kevin snores so he's out, we wont tell him yet.....dont wanna ruin his dreams....poor kid

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]