<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

yo yo, i decided i'm cursed. today i've desciovered i lsot my englis binder, which didnt make sense cuz it SHOULD be at home or in ym car , but nonetheless i cant find it. Then at school i left my lights on....AGAIN! Then i lost 6 dollars to steve perry in ecomics. we had a $5 bet goin, where we both sat quiet all during class and whichever one of us MR. Galati called on first would get the 5 dollars. then we ahd another bet where he threw an eraser at the board and if it hit a vowel i won, consanant he won, he won. Then i lost my agenda but found it. Then i lost my calculator...hopefully ms bianco has it, but prolly not. Then after school i got a tuna sandwich, and AGAIN she didnt cut the roll all the way so i ahd to rip it manually.........life sucks

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]