<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

yo yo, caca, cant beelive i forgot to share this. yesterday elana(my sister) asked me to prank one of ehr friends at college, so of course i obliged. I tried her room but she wasnt there so i called her cell and said her rooamte gave it to me. I introduced myself as Bob Slidell from campus securtiy. See, there was some background, apaprently she was prankign people pretending to be "china doll", a chinese takeout place up there. So i called and told her china doll has called aup and compaliend and asked ehr to attend a meeting with me and china doll at campus security at 11am the following day. I was sooo professional, talkin bout "here at binghamton university we take prank calls very seriosuly....", she was so scared. Elana told me how scared she was. But then she called her dad whow as a cop to trace the number and stuff so elana told her it was me. i was very proud of my work. Her friend siad i was very beleivable cuz i sounded like a very professional 40 year old. i changed my voice to sound like the dude from office space.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]