<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

What up. Joefi here, reporting from the secondary blogging spot of the century: the computer lab of North Rockland High School. Mr Rooney (who is sitting right behind me at the moment, perhaps staring at my meaningless musings) decided that 7 kids left wasn't enough for the effort of a class period of teaching, so we went to the computer lab so we could all do absolutely nothing for 40 minutes. We're supposed to be doing our powerpoints, but since Cassie is my partner and shes not here why would I get any of it done? Why would I do it anyway? Since when is work in my vocabulary? [Pause for me to read the note Morgan wrote me] Ok thats better. It helps me get through this oh-so-boring period day after day. Good thing Rooney wasn't looking for that one. Ok 'nuff said, I'm gonna go cruise the web for sites that the stupid network hasn't blocked yet. Maybe I'll find something fun. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]