<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

What up. I seem to be the only one blogging all the time these days. Adam of course is a usual, but wheres Mark? Matty K and Kevin pop up occasionally, but Vincent has been MIA for quite some time. Oh well. Anyway, today was aight. Touring choir callbacks were fun, especially with the lovely eccentric Nicole Pagnotta heading it up. Her level of enthusiasm never ceases to amaze me, so I hope I get in (which I will, cause I'm a guy) cause she will no doubt make every rehersal/performance enjoyable. I, and I'm sure my fellow bloggers will agree, am disappointed that Nicole chose not to blog today. Her blog is as interesting as anything else, and I commend it. Go.. Anyway, enough shameless plugs. After what seemed like a super long day of school, some fun touring choir, and an unfortunate tutroing session, I spent the majority of the evening with Morgan, which kicked ass. Now I have some pyschology studying to do. Fuck pyschology, I hate it. I'd rather do my AP english HW (Read some Poe!!!!) but oh well. Mr. Rooney is a good guy, but I can't stand the class. Ok my blog train of thought just derailed, I'm out. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]