<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

What up. A little tired, a little happy, a little sad, I guess right now I'm a little everything. Except hungry, which is odd but true. After an intense jam session with the milano mix-master of disaster Matty K, I feel somewhat meloncholy (big words, oh boy). Morgan is really down cause of her bitchass mother. Sorry Mark, but shes part of my day so I am going to mention her, so shove it. I tried to cheer her up by listening to her guitar skills and commending them, but to no avail. I know she'll be upset all night, and all I can do is sit here. Damnit, parents can be difficult sometimes. Why am I the only one whos parents don't suck? I mean its a blessing, but also a curse in disguise...what do you do when no one else can come out to play? On top of that I get yelled at constantly for having nice parents by those who are less fortunate, which I totally understand and I wish I could donate my parents to them. Even further, Allison is mad at me, and we're too tight for me to stand it. She went straight to sleep at around 730, and even Matty K found this odd. Those are the sad parts. But despite them Morgan and I seem to be going so well, and everythings awesome, so there is at least some happy. Also today I told Nicole I memorized my touring choir call back thingy (which I did, thanks to my man Matt), and she responded with an encouraging "You're in!!". So that should be cake. And not the bad kind of cake, the good kind, with crunchies. Lots of crunchies. Shit, I AM hungry. Kidding. Anyway, like the guy who runs in front of a car, I'm tired. Oh god that was horrible. Goodnight all. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]