<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

What up. Joefi here, instructing our fine feathered fans to not fret......your beloved bloggers are at the moment entangled in the North Rockland High School drama society's production of the smash hit straight play of 2003: "Design for Murder". So if you really love us, are a fan of the blog, or just have pity on our lack of audience, come see the show. Its at the high school on Friday and Saturday night, along with Sunday during the day. For more information please contact Joefi, Adam, Kevin, or Mark. Ok, with explanations out of the way, I will now adress what odd occurance occured this 4 day weekend. I almost died. I slipped backwards on some stairs, hit the back of my head really hard, and was knocked out unconscious for 20 somewhat minutes. Not fun. Slight memory loss for a little bit, but I came back. I'm fine now, for anyone who wants to know and has heard rumors but not asked me. Other than my near death experiance and the official end of Nerd Patrol (yay!) nothing new. Except the play. So don't expect a new post from us suckers for a few days. Aight I'm out to do my hw from last week. I'm such a lazy bastard. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]